Knowledge of mammalian diversity is still surprisingly disparate, both regionally and taxonomically. Here, we present a comprehensive assessment of the conservation status and distribution of the world’s mammals. Data, compiled by 1700+ experts, cover all 5487 species, including marine mammals. Global macroecological patterns are very different for land and marine species but suggest common mechanisms driving diversity and endemism...Leer...
Inicio » Tipos de Publicación: Divulgación Académica ( Page 6 )
- Water-bug (Abedus SP.; Belostomatidae) Predation on the Critically Endangered Atelopus varius (Bufonidae) at Las Tablas Protected Zone, Costa Rica
- Survival analysis of two endemic lizard species before, during and after a rat eradication attempt on Desecheo Island, Puerto Rico
- Predicting Greater Grison Galictis vittata presence from scarce records in the department of Cordoba, Colombia
- Drink Coffee, Save a Jaguar, Thanks to Press’ Pura Vida Blend
- Not eating alone: Andean bear time patterns and potential social scavenging behaviors